I just finished speaking with Myfanwy Davis from the CBC. We are booked in
on what she calls the most important day - Friday, Dec 21st.
We are to be there at 7am and are done by 8:30. Parents are welcome to
stay. There will be cookies and cider for us.
I will be given a schedule for the morning as to what times the groups will
be performing. The students will be in a studio and there will be monitors for
them to watch the show. The parents will have an area to wait in also. They
intend that we be able to relax between songs and watch what's going on.
CBC will be taking a picture of the group for their facebook page.
And, yes, they will be live on TV and the radio. So, everyone should be in
their show or glee outfits and looking their 7am best. :)
I do need one and all to let me know if they can get their children up to CBC
that morning and then get them to school. If you can't perhaps you can find another parent who will be able
to take an extra up with them.