Hi all,
We have a great opportunity that I need help with and its a bonus for anyone
who likes HJB!!
In order to aquire funding for the music program from HJB I need volunteers
to work selling 50 50 tickets there.
What is required is to provide at least one adult volunteer PER NIGHT (Thurs,
Fri & Sat) to circulate in the tents prior to the early show and during
intermissions/breaks to sell tickets. There are ten 50/50 ticket locations and
ten schools on the wishlist, so if everyone can provide at least one
adult for each night, all the venues will be covered!!
The shifts will generally start at 6:30pm (prior to the 7pm
show) and end around 10:30pm (prior to the 11pm Afterburner). The
time details will be finalized sometime next week.
If you can help and would love to get in to see some acts for free (bonus)
email me the following information so I can send it off to HJB. (Just to let
you know Devon already has 14 adult volunteers. We can beat that!! )
* The name, phone number and email address of the adult
volunteer
* Which night they are volunteering
* T-Shirt size
Email me at susan.ross@nbed.nb.ca is you can assist us with this.
Thanks and I hope you can help out,
Susan Ross